Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August New Consultant Special - Rewards Your Way!



New Consultants who join my team during August and submit qualifying sales ($300 in commissionable sales by September 30th) can earn their choice of a FREE Cricut® collection, a Block Alphabet Thin Cuts bundle, or an additional $99 in Select Product Credit!!  Wow!  Now is the time to join Close To My Heart!

Join our community of Consultants and start enjoying these rewards:

* 22% base commission on product purchases and sales, with the potential to earn even more!
* Opportunity to make money doing what you love: crafting!
* Flexibility to earn extra income while working your own hours.
* New Consultant Kit full of product valued over $200!
* $50 in Select Product Credit immediately upon sign-up.
* Free Consultant website so your friends can shop with you online!
* Opportunities for other exciting incentives, like trips, crafting products, and more! 



Here's the New Consultant Kit contents:


  • Medium Organizer (Z4139, qty. 1)
  • 2" × 6½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1010, qty. 1)
  • 1" × 3½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1002, qty. 1)
  • 2" × 2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1003, qty. 1)
  • Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836, qty. 1)
  • My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782, qty. 1)
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778, qty. 1)
  • Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512, qty. 1)
  • 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151, qty. 1)
  • Round Sponge (Z697, qty. 1)
  • Customer Order Forms (W101, qty. 1 pack of 25)
  • Annual Inspirations Idea Book (WC1181, qty. 5)
  • Holiday Expressions Idea Book (WCS1181, qty. 5)
  • Cardstock Sampler (W1180, qty. 1)
  • Fundamental Paper Packets Sampler (W1181, qty. 1)
  • Holiday Expressions Paper Packets Sampler (W1182, qty. 1)
  • Petite Perks ™ You Amaze Me Stamp Set (W2038, qty. 3)
  • My Acrylix® Party Time Gathering Stamp Set (W1154, qty. 1)
  • Desk Pad (W1140, qty. 1 pack of 50)

So, are you thinking about it??  Click HERE to read more and join my team!  




Until my next post...

Happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment