Monday, September 2, 2013

You Are My Happy - Just Be YOU! layout

Yesterday I shared the Corporate video featuring this month's National Stamping Month special - You Are My Happy stamp set trio.  Now I will start showing you some of the fun artwork I have made using this adorable stamp set trio!  I used a couple of the Icon Images, one of the Sentiments and the fun, playful Alphabet from this stamp set trio to make up a cute layout!   And I did just realize that I used the same layout sketch as the Corporate Art Department!  What a dork I am!  ;)



All products used Close to my Heart
3505 - Watercolor Pencils (I used these to color the hedgehog & butterfly)





Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment