Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tip Tuesday!

So my crafty Cricut loving friends, do you have extra cuts just laying around?  I have a tip for you specifically for Close to my Heart Cricut cuts that coordinate with our My Acrylix stamp sets.  Store them in with the stamp set.  I know most of you do not cut a page full of one shape like I tend to do when preparing for a class, but if you have extras left then this is your quick go to!

This picture shows the Sarita Workshop on the Go Kit stamp set that I used earlier this month for class.

And this picture shows the cut out shapes I had left after class.  Stored in with the stamp set, for quick easy use next time I want to stamp one of these sentiments!




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed my visit with you!!

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful week!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete