Saturday, September 14, 2013

Poster Tidings - September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop



Welcome to our September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  This month's stamp from Close to My Heart is "Poster Tidings" and is available exclusively through your Close to My Heart consultant from September 1 - 30, 2013.  This month, you can receive this stamp set for $5 with a qualifying purchase.

If you don't already have a Consultant that you are currently working with, please contact one of the Consultants in our hop with any questions you have!




If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Darla's blog ~ Crafting is Contagious.  If you came from Janna's blog ~ The Creative Princess then you are in the right place!

Here is a card I made using the Stamp of the Month, I hope you like it! This is such a fun stamp set to create with! I stamped the stamp with Colonial White Ink and then sprinkled it with a combination of Clear Detail Embossing Powder & Prisma Glitter, then using the Craft Heater I heat set it. Can you see the sparkle in my picture? With the heat we were having when I made this card, thinking of the cooler snowy days was fun & where the sparkle thought came from!


All products Close to my Heart


Your next stop on our "Poster Tidings" hop is Michelle ~ My Creations With Michelle.

Here is the entire lineup in case you get lost along along the way:
  1. Darla ~ Crafting is Contagious 
  2. Amber ~ Scrapper's Therapy 
  3. Rebecca - Show Me Scrapping 
  4. Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking 
  5. Janna - The Creative Princess
  6. Pam ~ Pam's Crafty Creations 
  7. Michelle ~ My Creations With Michelle

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you!

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Great card, I really love the detail work with the prisma glitter and the embossing. Just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the extra sparkle the Prisma glitter gives to the embossed stamping. I'm going to have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete