Saturday, September 28, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #105 - Spellbound card

Earlier this week, I started getting out my Fall home decorations and putting them up.  I love this time of the year as the weather starts cooling down, College Football is in full swing, and pumpkin scents are everywhere!  I saw the Freshly Made Sketches sketch in an email and immediately thought of using Huntington papers to make a card using this sketch, but then I saw what Allisa Chilton made & that nipped that one, ha ha!  I admire a lot of Allisa's beautiful work & she and I seem to think along the same lines.  My next thought came to making the following card using Spellbound, a retired paper pack that was a part of a kit last Fall.  So here is my creation using Allisa's Sketch design #105.  I hope you like it!


All products Close to my Heart

And here is the sketch that my card is based on.  There is still time to make your own card & join over at Freshly Made Sketches.




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

2 comments:

  1. So adorable for Halloween! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween card! Love that paper! That cat is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete