Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #104 - Huntington Card

Okay so I'm not the most consistent crafter to participate in all of these sketch challenges, but I do enjoy participating when I get the chance to do so!  Over at Freshly Made Sketches they posted sketch #104 by Linda S. and here is my card I created using Huntington papers.

All products Close to my Heart

And here is the sketch below that my card is based on. 

Thanks for stopping by to see my artwork!  I hope you like it!




Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pam! That paper is so pretty and the hemp is a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the burlap with that pretty dsp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete