Sunday, September 15, 2013

Celebrate Today & Thanks Cards

I shared recently one of the reasons Why I Love Close to my Heart, it was the Stamp Sets!  Another reason why I Love Close to my Heart is the Sisterhood & Inspiration I receive from fellow Consultants.  The following card is one I completely lifted from fellow Consultant Lalia Harris.  She posted it on her blog & I just Loved it, so I had to make one just like it for myself!  You can see her post here.  Now to show you the beautiful card I lifted! ;o)  I hope you like it as well!



All products Close to my Heart


And after loving & creating/lifting the beautiful card above, I was inspired to create this simpler version "Thanks" card using this same type of design.


All products Close to my Heart


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment